domingo, 1 de junio de 2008

Letter directed the Mayor of Maracaibo

My deep congratulations for your great job in the Maracaibo city hall, you were one of the best mayor we have ever had; we also congratulate you because you are a single person, honest and the support you gave to the people in need.

We also congratulate you for the wonderful new face you gave to the city hall located in Bella Vista Avenue where we can appreciate the antique structure of the house; we couldn’t have this chance before and this is a local icon in our city. We can say this is the most beautiful city in Venezuela

I’m just asking you to fix my car that it is the most important as soon as possible; it is on your hand so you are the one who have the last word

I feel in charge to go with you asking for help to repair my vehicle; and get an agreement without needing any legal procedures for injures and damages.

Mr. Mayor, I’m sending you a picture of my car after the accident, for you to think it better.

Here you can see the car, many parts were terrible damaged, the car suffered a lot; please I expect your call as soon as possible.

Thanks for your colaboration and i hope you have a nice day Mr. Di´martino truly:

Yaisa Melendez

No hay comentarios: